Reports coming inot our news desk has it that about 100 learners from Lofentse Girls High (Orlando East-Soweto) ate poisoned scones this morning. All were rushed to Bara and it is said 2 have passed on.

Apparently these were being sold around 9am and around lunch most learners were nauseous; vomiting and had excessive salvation.

According to a student  from the school, Someone at Lofentse girls high school in Orlando east sold space cookies with ratex to the student and  many of student ate it.

Reports also have it a student  brought the cake to the school. Chats were found on the girl’s phone between her and the mother. The Girl said she dream’t of coffins at the school and she asked her mom to bring her the ingredients including the ratex. Some were found in her school bag too.

Watch The Video Below:-

Download Also: