Reports coming inot our news desk has it that about 100 learners from Lofentse Girls High (Orlando East-Soweto) ate poisoned scones this morning. All were rushed to Bara and it is said 2 have passed on.
Apparently these were being sold around 9am and around lunch most learners were nauseous; vomiting and had excessive salvation.
According to a student from the school, Someone at Lofentse girls high school in Orlando east sold space cookies with ratex to the student and many of student ate it.
Reports also have it a student brought the cake to the school. Chats were found on the girl’s phone between her and the mother. The Girl said she dream’t of coffins at the school and she asked her mom to bring her the ingredients including the ratex. Some were found in her school bag too.
Watch The Video Below:-
Ntate @Lesufi I’ve just learned that about 100 learners from Lofentse Girls High (Orlando East-Soweto) who ate poisoned scones this morning. All were rushed to Bara and it is said 2 have passed on. Please enquire further #LofentseHigh #GautengLearners @jozifm @eNCA @Abramjee pic.twitter.com/sayWoBSbiz
— Sandile Fakude (@vojafakude) February 20, 2020
- Caroline Flack Suicide? What Killed Her? Cause Of Death – Ex-Love Island Host, Caroline Glack Has Passed Away
- How 14yr-old Liticha Princess Sbongile Nelson Schoolgirl Was Brutally Raped, Stabbed And Burnt To Death In South Africa
- Enock Mpianzi, Missing Parktown Boys High School Pupil Confirmed Dead
- Voilent Video: Female student beaten black and blue by her classmates in KZN at Newlands East Secondary (Video)
- Child of Hon. Lesufi arrested for possession of chrystalmeth at Sapphire Secondary School in Bophelong (Pictures)