Actress Enhle Mbali Gets A New Movie Role On Isibaya After Divorcing Her Husband DJ Black Coffee.
According to the actress who shared the news on her Instagram page by posting a video of herself on set.
“I found the love of my life again!! Me … Walked off set today feeling my cup is full… God is doing something in me,” she wrote.
The news was received warmly by her fans and industry colleagues including Lerato Mvelase, Uyanda Mbuli and Pallance Dladla, who sent her congratulatory messages.
The news comes just after she made waves when she was featured in the Vogue Italia Magazine, a prestigious glossy and having her clothing line on international fashion shows.
Mlotshwa is picking the pieces of her life and moving on following a nasty breakup and divorce with international DJ Black Coffee.
In April last year, Mlotshwa and the award-winning DJ Coffee went their different ways after Black Coffee dumped her via email.
In the email he suggested that she should find a place to stay with the kids and he would pay for it.
Numerous rumours about the cause of the split were spreading, including claims that he had two children, aged 14 months old and 12 months old, outside of marriage.
- Award TV Host Ayanda Thabethe And Husband Papi Have Divorced
- Lovely Pictures: Vanessa Morgan Is Married To Michael Kopech And She Looks So Beautiful
- DJ Stokie – Ama International
- Black Motion – Everything Ft. Mo-T
- Ladysmith Black Mambazo Founder, Joseph Shabalala Has Passed Away – What Killed Him? Cause Of His Death?