A plane crash near Lockhart River in far north Queensland Australia has claimed 5 lives after the pilot crash landed.
Authotities confirmed that atleast Five passengers of the plane have died in the plane crash near Lockhart River in far north Queensland. The charter flight had four government workers and a pilot on board.
According to the reports, the pilot made two attempts to land before crashing on the third approach.
More Details Soon!!
- Eshowe Helicopter Crash Leaves One Dead
- Sergio Aguero Involved In A Minor Car Crash While Driving To Training, Crashes His Range Rover (Photos)
- Strange!! Lifeless Body Of A Stowaway Discovered In The Landing Gear Of An Air Plane Flying From Ivory Coast To Paris
- Seven people already dead after a taxi and a minibus collided on the N4 near Hectorspruit in Mpumalanga last night (Pictures)
- Three US Firefighters Killed In Plane Crash Battling Wildfires In Australia