Coronavirus: US ban bars foreign nationals from entering the US if they’ve visited China in two weeks
NORTH-AMERICA – United States of America has issued a travel ban now in place to try to contain the Wuhan Coronavirus. They began Sunday evening.
The ban bars foreign nationals from entering the US if they’ve visited China in the previous two weeks.
US citizens also face restrictions. Those who enter the US after visiting Hubei province will be quarantined for two weeks. Those who’ve been elsewhere in China will see extra screenings.
The TSA is starting new security directives Sunday as well. They require airlines to ask all passengers booked on flights from outside of the US if they’ve been to mainland China in the last 14 days.
Citizens who recently been there will have to go to one of seven gateway airports.
- Non of the South Africans coming back from China are infected with coronavirus – China’s ambassador to South Africa, Lin Songtian speaks
- Imo Billionaire & Senatorial Candidate, Ototonwa Mistakenly Shot Dead By Aid (Photos)
- uBandile – Monday To Sunday Ft Absolute Lux
- Coronavirus: Mass arrest in China The detainees are chained and paraded like slaves
- Coronavirus: “The people we are bringing back form China are all healthy and not sick” – President Ramaphosa assures South Africans
Share this post with your Friends on