One time Girls Aloud Star, Cheryl is on the hunt for a sperm donor in a bid to have more children.
Cheryl who is 36-year-old has as a two-year-old son, Bear, who she had with former One Direction singer Liam Payne but says she does not want him to be her only child and intends to conceive “more than one” baby via a sperm donor.
The singer told The Times magazine the forthcoming treatment “makes me very happy”.
According to the singer who said that If time was on her side and if it where still in her twenties, that she would have wait and consider more options, or wait for somebody she felt was right.
“If time was on my side and I was in my twenties, yeah, I would wait and consider more options, or wait for somebody I felt was right,
“You could meet somebody and for that year it feels incredible, but there is never a guarantee because there are so many variables that can happen. Life is a funny old game.” She said
Newcastle-born Cheryl, who has been married to former England footballer Ashley Cole and French restaurateur Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini, said she will get the sperm from “out of town”.
“You can get it from abroad,” she said.
- Adile’s Baby Mama, Dipuo Maloi Slams His Wife
- DONE DEAL! Anthony Akumu Officially Joins Kazier Chiefs
- Dumi Mkokstad Announces New Single ”Ziphozenkosi”
- ”It Was A Pure Chance” – Zidane Speaks After Meeting Pogba In Dubai
- When Will Matric Results 2020 Be Released? See Release Date South Africa