Who Is Mokgadi Maputla
Mokgadi, is 25year old lady actor best known for her starring role in the SABC1 drama series Skeem Saam, she is a likable and cute beautiful lady.
Mokgadi is born in Solomondale. She moved to Lebowakgomo in her teens. An only child, she was raised by her single mother, Mary Matloga, who spoiled her rotten. She has never met her father, who was a lecturer at the University of Limpopo in the 80s and 90s.
Mokgadi went to good schools and then moved to Joburg to study Journalism. She is used to being the centre of attraction and expects people to take her seriously. When we first meet her, she’s a junior journalist for Jozi Scoop. A ruthless and no holds barred type of journalist. More often than not, she puts her work first. She believes that women are the stronger sex, having watched her mother cope without her father.
Career, Family And Relationship
She has come to value financial independence from a man, but she believes in marriage. Her relationship with Leeto Maputla got off to a bad start when she wrote a nasty article about him. But she soon realises that Leeto is the one, ending up marrying him at a gorgeous wedding in Polokwane.
At first, Leeto’s mother didn’t make things any easier for her when she started dating Leeto, and it was clear that they were two bulls who were prepared to butt heads from morning till midnight.
- Husband gets angry with wife after Father In-law bought his Daughter an expensive car without consultingHim
- Wow! Singer Zonke Pays School Fees Of A Lady Who Was About To Quit Her Education Over Financial Issues
- Be careful of who you get into a relationship with, Mentally challenged woman angrily run after a moving blue car and climb on top of the car
- “I hate guys who don’t have respect for women and men who thinks that everyone is here just for sex” – lady feels she is sexually harassed after this man asked her for it
- King Monada Welcomes Another Son, Posted Pictures Of Him, His Wife And Their New Baby