Eshowe Helicopter Crash Leaves One Dead
Reports we got on Thursday have it that A pilot lost his life after his helicopter crashed near Eshowe, KwaZulu-Natal.
According to the information we gathered the pilot died from the flames after efforts from local community members to save his life. The man was confirmed dead by paramedics when they arrived on the scene.
A Lenmed1, specialized air ambulance, was used to respond to the remote location.
In an official statement released by IPSS Paul Herbst Rescue, it could be believed that the helicopter was conducting a crop spraying when it allegedly struck power lines.
- Video Footage Shows The Exact Moment Kobe Bryant Helicopter Crashed
- BREAKING NEWS: 5 people have been killed in a plane crash near Lockhart River in far north Queensland, No visuals yet
- DJ Tira & Qwabe Twins Set To Drop Hamba Music Video
- VIDEO: Ayanda Jiya Ft Stogie T – Lover 4 Life
- Samkelo Ndlovu (Lerato) Leaves Rhythm City Drama
Share this post with your Friends on