FULL TIME Bucs takes the spoils and lead the celebrations after surviving a good fight back from the Chilli Boys . Orlando Pirates 2 Chippa United 1
Chippa United 1 – 2 Orlando Pirates [Chidi Kwem 29′ || Gabadinho Mhango 12′(P), 20′] The Buccaneers have now won 5 games in a row and are sitting in second place on the table.
The Buccaneers were keen to stretch their winning run to five matches in the league having edged out AmaZulu FC 1-0 in their previous game.
Abel Mabaso and Ntsikelelo Nyauza returned from their one-game suspensions as Josef Zinnbauer made two changes to the team which faced Usuthu.
The Buccaneers dominated the match from the start and they were awarded a penalty when Innocent Maela was fouled in the box following a good run by the full-back.
The current PSL top goalscorer Mhango then stepped up and beat Chippa goalkeeper Veli Mothwa from the spot-kick to make it 1-0 to Pirates in the 12th minute – netting his 13th league goal of the season.
Pirates were soon 2-0 up when Mhango pounced following a mistake by the Chippa defence and he beat Mothwa for the second time in the 20th minute – extending his tally in the process.
However, Chippa managed to pull one back after the visitors were exposed at the back and Augustine Chidi Kwem fired past Bucs shot-stopper Wayne Sandilands on the half-hour mark.
- Polokwane City 0 – 2 Orlando Pirates, more brace for Mhango the magnificent goal sorcerer
- Cassper Nyovest – Good For That
- Checkout Nedbank Cup Last 16 Draw Fixtures
- Orlando Pirates Football Player, Augustine Muleng Shows Off His BMW X5 model SUV
- Major League & Focalistic – Ndik’Uze ft. Kabza De Small, Moonchild Sanelly & The Lowkeys