Nnamdi Kanu, the Supreme Leader of the Pro Biafra Organisation Indigenous People Of Biafra stormed the venue of United State President Donald Trump Rally in Iowa.
Nnamdi Kanu was on Expedited Entry which is to say he was on the VIP (Very Important Person) reserved area as spotted.
Nnamdi Kanu was seen wearing the MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN CAP.
In a Facebook Post in Nnamdi Kanu page it reads ”
What a night! I want to thank my friends in the leadership of the Republican Party in the great state of Iowa for a remarkable evening in Des Moines. Truly delighted to be amongst such warm and compassionate people. A memorable and resoundingly thunderous speech by President Donald J. Trump. What a man, what a president!
Our dear friend Congressman Steve King (R-Kiron) was there too, such a conscientious and caring gentleman.
God bless the United States of America!
God bless Biafra!!
See Pictures Below:-
- SONA2020 Live streaming, Parliament Speech and Full Updates
- Coronavirus: US ban bars foreign nationals from entering the US if they’ve visited China in two weeks
- Seyi Awolowo Signs ONE Endorsement Deal (Photos)
- Checkout Nedbank Cup Last 16 Draw Fixtures
- EFF Welcomes Jabu Mabuza’s Resignation And Calls On Pravin Gordhan To Follow