A report coming from Tembisa has it that a minor who is at the age of 15 has been raped by a 17 year-old boy who at the filing of the report is at a vocational phase.
The 15 year-old who is learner in autism and non-verbal phase in Ecaleni School for learners with special Needs which is located in Tembisa was allegedly raped by a 17 year-old who is at a vocational phase.
Police are already investigating on the case and the victim have been reported to the hospital while the alleged rapist remains in police custody.
- Decomposed Body Of Intern Doctor Found In Boyfriend’s Apartment
- Checkpoint: What Happened In X Gym in Omonde, Who Is Fanyana Khamandisa, South Africans Reacts
- Gauteng Police On Hunt Spree For Armed Men Who Shot And Killed Man Near Joburg Mosque
- 87 Persons Face Thorough Questioning After The Massacre Of Nine Illegal Miners In Matholesville
- How 14yr-old Liticha Princess Sbongile Nelson Schoolgirl Was Brutally Raped, Stabbed And Burnt To Death In South Africa