A scary sign of The Star of David and 9/11 was scrawled on this Oddbins in Hampstead.
The shocking sign shows anti-Jewish graffiti has appeared across several high streets in North London with Jewish synagogue and many shopfronts in Hampstead and Belsize Park vandalised overnight.
The graffiti shows a red Star of David which is a Jewish symbol along with the date ‘9/11’ written below.According to reports the signs appears to have something to do with reference of a racist conspiracy theory which claims Jewish people were behind the terrorist attacks.
‘All decent people across Britain stand with our Jewish community – and we must move heaven and earth to eradicate this racist hatred, which was unimaginable just a few years ago.’ said by Conservative councillor for Hampstead, Oliver Cooper
Pictures Of The Anti- Jewish graffti signs
- Is David Genaro going to die in Rhythm City TV Show
- Bus explosion in northwestern Burkina Faso kills 14 civilians and 7 children among the dead
- Residents west of Pretoria are fed-up after yet another water cut, Thousands of residents are affected.
- See Picture Of The Man Executed By Boko Haram, UNIMAID Student
- Focalistic Ft. Vigro Deep – Star