Member of parliament Boy Mamabolo, and a former friend of Economic Freedom Fighter’s (EFF) Julius Malema, was tro for his outfit before the president was able to deliver his State of the Nation Address (SONA) on Thursday.
While the ANC member wanted to to raise a point of order, the situation got tense when EFF member Mbuyiseni Ndlozi, remarked on his outfit asking him: “Honourable member this is not ‘[Our] Perfect Wedding’. On what rule are you rising?”
“Our Perfect Wedding”, or OPW as it is commonly known among fans, is a wedding television show on Mzansi Magic, Channel 161 on DStv.
Mamabolo then took on Ndlozi and Malema – after making a remark about Malema – before suggesting they go brawl outside of the National Assembly.
Twitter folks didn’t miss Mamabolo getting roasted and couldn’t resist weighing in on the matter:
— LindaniManqele (@MTHONGAML) February 13, 2020
— LesIsMore ♒ (@LesNgobz) February 13, 2020
— #OurLand (@PNMaster_) February 13, 2020
Phela it wasn’t our perfect wedding 😂😂😂
— Mlondi Mbatha (@Mlondi777) February 13, 2020
— Nkosekhaya Velem (@nkosi_87) February 13, 2020
- Who Is Boy Mamabolo (The Perfect Wedding Guy), Biography, Wiki, Birthplace, And Education
- Julius Malema Celebrates 5 Years Of Marriage With Wife, Mantwa Matlala
- Checkout Ace Hood wedding pictures
- Zing Master x Seven Step x Glendale – Mara Jolang
- #Yolanda – Video Of Yolanda Hiding Under The Bed Goes Viral.. Challenge Has Already Began