Atleast seven persons have been reported dead in Mpumalanga after a serious car accident in the area last night.
Reports has it that the seven people died when a taxi and a minibus collided on the N4 near Hectorspruit in Mpumalanga.
Mpumalanga Community Safety says it is suspected that the driver of the taxi may have lost control before crashing into the side of the truck.
- Golden Highway taxi crash near Soweto in Gauteng, see number of deaths (Pictures)
- Taxi Driver Who Assaulted Abigail Kubeka Nowhere To Be Found
- Pictures From Bus Accident In Eastern Cape Today.. 21 People Confirmed Dead
- BREAKING NEWS: 5 people have been killed in a plane crash near Lockhart River in far north Queensland, No visuals yet
- Eshowe Helicopter Crash Leaves One Dead