This Sick man dies in Narok County, Kenya due to bad roads and was ferried using blankets to the hospital.
According to the reporter who said that the man in the picture was sick and needed to be treated in the hospital died after he was ferried with blanket because of the terrible state of the road.
“Still on the roads of Narok County, this is Narok South Constituency, my home. This man was sick and due to bad roads was ferried using blankets to the hospital (which are in Bomet and not in Narok). Even a nduthi could not pass here. He died on the road.” he said.
What are the leaders doing to to see that they alleviate the terrible situation of their people, only in Africa you will see this inhuman attitude towards another man.
- Avante Gospel Group Founder, Linda Gcwensa Has Passed Away
- See Yolanda Nogemane the lady who stabbed her boyfriend Yonela Boli & he died in hospital (Video/Picture)
- Nigerians be alert: Coronavirus has entered Africa, Now In Ivory Coast
- PICTURES: MFR Souls Involved In A Car Accident
- Pictures From Bus Accident In Eastern Cape Today.. 21 People Confirmed Dead