Simukelo Zondi, The Slain University of KwaZulu-Natal student who was allegedly killed by his roommate for being a zombie has being laid to the mother earth today.
The burnt dead body of Simukelo Zondi were found at the university’s Westville campus at the weekend
His roommate Khanyile Nzimande was arrested and charged with murder.
He is expected to make his second court appearance at the Pinetown Magistrate’s Court on Monday
A video has been doing the rounds in which Nzimande is seen in the university’s risk management services office. In the video he tells security officers that Zondi died because he was a “zombie” and involved in witchcraft.
It is understood that Zondi’s funeral was set to take place at the Swayimane community hall near Wartburg, in northern KwaZulu-Natal.
After Zondi’s death, students and staff at different campuses staged marches calling for justice for the 25-year-old student.
The march was also organised to demonstrate their stand against violence on campus and their residential spaces.
- Who Is Mxolisi Zuma? Busani Ifalakhe Real Name, Bio, Wiki
- Who is Nonkanyiso Conco, Biography, Wiki, Age And Husband
- JUST IN: Wits University Student Has Tested Positive For Coronavirus & 350 Students Are Also Possibly Affected
- Shootout at a rugby club in Pongola, KwaZulu-Nata: Two persons already dead and few arrested
- Yonela Boli Funeral Video & Pictures