Today’s SONA2020 went on a rowdy note
DA Chief Whip Natasha Mazzone calls for a month’s salary to be docked from the EFF. She also says nothing concrete was said about SOEs. The speech was full of “open-ended” ideas. Plus people implicated in state capture were sitting in Parliament.
The president is speaking about the reality in our classrooms. He is out of touch, our children are exposed to violence in classrooms. They are not safe anymore. How many kids have died at school this year. That is the state of the classroom. It’s not a success story.
- Who is Nonkanyiso Conco, Biography, Wiki, Age And Husband
- Bus explosion in northwestern Burkina Faso kills 14 civilians and 7 children among the dead
- Khaya Mthethwa & Ntandoyenkosi Kunene Divorce: – What I Told God In January – Khaya Opens Up
- “Our Perfect Wedding” – South Africans roasted Honorable Jacob Boy Mamabolo on Twitter because of his Suit (Pictures)
- Nnamdi Kanu Storms Donald Trump Rally In Iowa (Photos)