Telkom SA SOC Limited is a South African wireline and wireless telecommunications provider, operating in more than 38 countries across the African continent. Telkom is a semi-privatised, 39% state-owned enterprise.
Telkom South Africa is structured under Group CEO, Mr Sipho Maseko. The retail division, including Telkom Business, Telkom Mobile, Consumer Marketing, Cloud and IT Operations are run by Group Chief Operating Officer, Dr Brian Armstrong and its Wholesale and Networks division(OpenServe) is under MD Alphonso Samuels.
Cybernest focuses on Telkom’s newly deployed DCO infrastructure in Cape Town, Pretoria and Johannesburg, as well as services thereupon, including data hosting, LAN and application management and managing IT infrastructure for corporate and large business customers.
How do i contact telkom customer care, customer service number
- Mobile: 081180 (free from a Telkom Mobile phone)
- Home: Sales – 10213 & Service – 10120 (free from a Telkom landline)
- Business: Sales – 10213 & Service – 10217 (free from a Telkom landline)
- William Mzimba’s Wife Mapule Buys New R565M Lamborghini Aventador Car (Photos/VIDEO)
- Chichi Maponya contact details
- “We are investing R1.4 billion on rail Transportation” – Minister Of Transport Mbalula Fikile
- Free State at 88.4% #MatricResults2019 Congratulations Ntate Tate Makgoe.
- RITA DEE: Am Legally Represented – Makhadzi Calms Nerves On #FreeMakhadzi