Njongo Ngalonkulu was left amputated when a supervisor switched on a switch while he was still working. He was electrocuted with 22 000V that entered via his left hand and leg. This is really heartbraking.
See Photos Below..
- Watch The Moment Hesborn Etyang, The Star Newspaper Journalist Was Manhandled By Bouncers In Stegra Hotel
- Why I Stopped Doing Gqom – DJ Maphorisa
- Women Discovers A Metal Plate In The Pizza She Ordered (Photos)
- PICTURES: Two Women From Zimbabwe With Explosives Arrested In Limpopo
- Suspected shop lifter arrested at Lonehill Shopping Centre