Iran govt has responded swiftly to the U.S. killing of Qasem Soleimani who was the top Iranian military official when he was alive, could possibly trigger an oil inflation and transit in the Middle East, analysts say.
The airstrike in Iraq that killed Soleimani pushed prices sharply upward last night and into this morning.
- King Dalindyebo Attacks His Son Acting King Azenathi Dalindyebo
- DJ RT.EX SA ft Major K & Collen – Andiva
- Iranian Olympic medallist, Kimia Alizadeh wants to play for Germany during next Olympic games in Tokyo
- Dj Jaivane – The Morning Flava Breakfast Mix 7 OCT
- See Response Of Humble Zozibini Tunzi The New Miss Universe 2019 To A Fan Toddler