US military confirms terror attack on U.S. base in Kenya.
Below is the aerial image showing aftermath of the AlShabaab attack on joint US–Kenya base at Camp Simba airfield in Kenya‘s Lamu country. Security sources say 4 AS fighters, armed with RPGs, hand grenades and small arms, were involved in the attack.
It is the first known al-Shabab attack against US forces inside Kenya, a key base for fighting the al-Qaida-linked militant group.
he US military has confirmed that there has been a terror attack on Manda Bay Airfield military base in Kenya, a military base that has housed US military personnel for years.
The Somali terror group al-Shabab has claimed responsibility for the attack.
- Bus explosion in northwestern Burkina Faso kills 14 civilians and 7 children among the dead
- Grenade Attack on Indian Security Forces in Srinagar kills one civilian
- Watch Video: The Kenya woman the government claimed was coronavirus positive has come out claiming she is fine (Video)
- 38-year-old Man who had traveled to Italy with his wife arrives South Africa in March tested positive to Coronavirus
- Moonchild Sanelly – Abafana Base Jozi