The 13-year-old Parktown Boys High School pupil Enock Mpianzi, who drowned at a North West camp two weeks ago, funeral is currently underway. Enock Mpianzi will be laid to the mother earth today.
Mpianzi tragically drowned at the Nyati Riverbreak and Resort during a Grade 8 camp on the first week of school.
In the aftermath of his death, his school principal Malcolm Williams, along with district officials from the Department of Education have been placed on precautionary suspension.
See Pictures Below:-
- Enock Mpianzi, Missing Parktown Boys High School Pupil Confirmed Dead
- 14-year-old boy from Freedom Park Secondary School stabbed to death by another student – MEC
- How 14yr-old Liticha Princess Sbongile Nelson Schoolgirl Was Brutally Raped, Stabbed And Burnt To Death In South Africa
- Grayston Preparatory School in Sandton closed after one of the teachers tested positive to the coronavirus
- Two grade 8 pupil in Phala Secondary school located in Broekman village have died after a table collapsed on them while in the school libary