A strange body which was found lifeless was discovered in the landing gear of an Air plane which was flying from Ivory Coast to Paris, the Air France revealed Wednesday.
The lifeless body was found after Flight 703 left Abidjan on Tuesday and landed at Paris’ Charles de Gaulle Airport, the airline said in a statement, expressing its “deepest sympathy and compassion for this human tragedy.”
A French police official said the victim was a young African who hasn’t yet been identified, and that an investigation is underway. Such stowaway attempts are extremely rare, and nearly impossible to survive, the official said.
French media reported that the victim was a child migrant, though the official said it was too early to determine the the victim’s age. The official wasn’t authorized to be publicly named, according to police policy.
- The Businessman Shot Dead At M1 Corlett Drive Identified As Shuaib Dowjee
- Why did 25yr-old Sejal Sharma Commit Suicide
- #TazneVanWyk, #RIPTazne – Tazne van Wyk Is Dead, Body Found In A Stormwater Pipe (Photo)
- Gauteng Police On Hunt Spree For Armed Men Who Shot And Killed Man Near Joburg Mosque
- Decomposed Body Of Intern Doctor Found In Boyfriend’s Apartment