It has already been confirmed of the first case of the deadly Coronavirus in South Africa.
The patient is a 38-year-old male who travelled to Italy with his wife. They were part of a group of 10 people and they arrived back in South Africa on March 1, 2020.
He was tested in KwaZulu-Natal after he recently traveled to Italy. He’s been in self-isolation since Tuesday.
Coronavirus outbreak is threatening to spoil the upcoming cricket season in India. India are gearing up for a bumper summer that gets underway with the ODI series against South Africa before the Indian Premier League
- 38-year-old Man who had traveled to Italy with his wife arrives South Africa in March tested positive to Coronavirus
- Where Is Centurion Cricket Ground In South Africa?
- Coronavirus Updates: Cases in South Africa hit the double-digits as 6 new cases have now been confirmed by Minister of Health (Picture)
- Grayston Preparatory School in Sandton closed after one of the teachers tested positive to the coronavirus
- Non of the South Africans coming back from China are infected with coronavirus – China’s ambassador to South Africa, Lin Songtian speaks